Monday, August 25, 2008

haunting...

P/S: click the song on the right panel before reading this post


hello everyone...


one day


i left my winamp on shuffle...
i heard this song...


it made me stop....


i drifted for awhile...
.
.
.
.
.
drifted...
.
.
.
.
.
drifted....
.
.
.
.
.
drifted....

then the loud thudding at the end snapped me back to reality...




its HAUNTING!




it does this to me everytime without fail...




i heard it form a video game

its called eternity (memories of lightwaves)

the game is gone, but i guess this song will last for an eternity...


ATTENTION: THIS IS ME, MELAYAN PERASAAN SECARA TIBA-TIBA... IT IS NEEDED ONCE IN AWHILE... IT'S NO JOKE BECUASE I KNOW U DO IT TOO :p

1 comment:

Iman Hayat said...

that would be walking after you by the foo fighters for me...

farid dearest i da link u in my blog. hapy blogging!