Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LIFE

LIFE is like a music video at times...  I think... When a new music video comes out, you get all excited... wanting to see over and over again. but as time flies and you see the same thing over and over again, you start to get bored... you then sometimes forget that first feeling you had watching it for the first time. Then all it needs sometime in the future is a remake, a revamp... And then you are reminded again... 

my life is kind of that music video on repeat... each monday having to wake up and work... going home in the evenings, sleep, night time falls and in the morning it repeats itself again. Am I complaining? probably. but then again I just feel like I need a remix... A revamp you may call it... but hey... life goes on... I am thankful I get to breath and live another day...
on the other hand  a dear friend of mine got his revamp.... its not on the good side I must say... but Allah has a plan for everybody I guess...

He was diagnosed with cancer not a while back... It was a wake up call for me... Cancer knows no age limit... He is a medical student and is expected to graduate shortly but due to chemo, he has to return home... imagine that... you grow up feeling fine than one day, planning for your future to become an excellent doctor and then.... 
He is currently on chemo back in Malaysia... everytime I think of him I pray Allah will lift his cancer away.. Insya-Allah.. I must make an effort to see him... because he taught me all kinds of things during our time together at KTT.  

For those who think life is boring, think again... what would happen if your time in this world is timed....

Fauzi, may Allah cure your sickness.. Insya-Allah. Aamin ya rabbalalamin...

No comments: