Wednesday, November 30, 2011

KAWAN KE?

What the hell is wrong with me? 

Its been three months into this clinical thingy... I thought I might enjoy this... but I find myself not as hyped as the first day it started... 


"find help from your friends" they say....hmm.... this is kinda hard... I guess here its proving to become a task... its different from my earlier days... I had friends I can work with.. ones that got my back when I have theirs...



"c'mon Farid, you need to finish this... Lemme help you"

"I have a problem, help me out please, what you dont understand I will teach later"

"stop messing around, this is serious. remember your targets"

"help me out here, I need patients, perhaps you can find some for yourself as well"

those constant reminders from day to day is a bit tad annoying yeas but I guess that is what I need... These small drives are what gets me working day to day during my years. I fail to see that nowadays. Its a matter of first come first serve.


I guess daddy taught me to be a give and take sort of person but here I am stuck in a "take all" environment.... 

dear Allah... help me... Aamin...

No comments: