Monday, June 6, 2011

I BE TRIPPIN! part 3 (man... this trip is long eh?)

yeas... part three... so some of you wanted to know bout them monkeys eh??? I am getting there...


after chilling a moment by the beach and having sum fresh coconut, we bid farewell to Nusa Dua and headed out to the other side of the island... The locals in Bali suggested this place called Uluwatu... a monkey temple! This place is known for its naughty monkeys and the view... what view u ask??? THIS VIEW!!!!



This view can only be seen in ULUWATU my friends!!! it was stunning!! you know those travel commercials you see on teevee? this is the place to come and see it!!! After avoiding numerous monkeys that were trying to steal my stuff and hold them ransom for any food they can get, I w ent to the cliff sides and this greeted me!!!! Adnin and myself sat in silence.... Allah is Almighty... and ehem... it was a really really hot day in Bali so I took the chance to snap as much as I could from this magnificent scenery.. Atop the hills we met a couple that needed our help in snapping a photo... we chatted awhile and thank God they appreciated the fact that we were not locals... hahah... lovely Aussies.. sounding like a customs officer I asked their purpose of visit.. turns out they were actually working here... 6 months alreddy.. Damn... they are in Bali for a living!!! some people have all the fun!

So I tuck away the camera... thinking to myself, "if a monkey had an SLR for ransom no amount of bananas can cover the amount". On my way up the stairs to the temple, there was a pool for the monkeys to have fun... yeah... the monkeys have all the fun... damn... And what I feared most almost came true... A baby monkey went for the SLR... Snotty little brat! ur mama Spoiled you with material things... but since the brat acted all cute we decided to take a photo with it anyways... because my mama detaught me to be kind to AMINALS!!! hahaha...

Uluwatu had more to offer us when we were told to head to the surfers beach... there were 2 to choose from.. Since its our first time we just randomly selected... and we were lucky we made that choice... because it was fantastic! U gotta be askin, werent there babes in bikinis or lack there of??? well.. there were but i wont show you any photos of that since this is a family rated blog... upon reaching the beach, we had to go down thru a complex set of stairs.. and the spectacular beach lay in front of us...

we didnt go swimming cez well.. its a surfers beach and sure as hell I didnt know how to surf... so i sat there looking from far as the surfers surfed, fell and got back up again to ride the waves... I see a moral behind all this that I we all can apply in our lives but am not gonna go into that... I am on holiday... hahaha

so there you have it... the lovely ULUWATU... we packed up, got on our bikes and headed back to KUTA where I will tell about the happenings on the beach there... in my next post... stay tuned peeps!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty cool place!!! masyaAllah!!! if only the pics were a lot bigger, sure can appreciate the slr quality better! ;P insyaAllah, will make this in my 'trip' list!!! ;D

ImRaN said...

it is... click on it individually for larger resolution... i just wanted to upload it quickly...

Iman Hayat said...

kenapa gambar membe hensem sikit sangat ni?? :P