Saturday, July 11, 2009

this beat~

making hip hop music is hard.... on top of a good rhyme is the infectious beat that must separate itself from other beats.... and well, it usually dont last that long~

even so, I still enjoy hip-hop RnB music from time to time.. why? sometimes that one beat can be so infectious it just can't escape my mind. sometimes while making instant noodles pon boleh terdengar-dengar lagu tu in my mind

lately, i decided to download some random songs of the billboard charts since well, I had nuthing much to do..... and up came KNOCK YOU DOWN by Keri Hilson feat Kanye and Ne-Yo....

u know that thing u always do when you hear a good song while driving.... yeah... thats it... heheh... besides that there was a lyric in this song that I liked...

I used to be Commander-in-Cheif for my pimp ship flying high
Till I met this pretty little missile, who shot me out of the sky

So now I'm crashing but I don't know how it happened
But I know it feels so damn good

Said if I could go back and make it happen faster
Don't you know I would baby if I could

Miss Independent, to the fullest, the load never too much
She helping me pull it

She shot the bullet that ended that life
I swear to you the pimp in me just died tonight~



just waiting for this to happen one day... kemas~
think you can do better?