Friday, October 8, 2010

rahasia....

its been awhile since I blogged about music...

hehe.... I heard this for the first time while I was driving back to KL from Shah Alam on the federal highway... the intro sounded like that of a car commercial... and now when I think back... ada la yg dah pernah gune untuk iklan keta...

now I am usually good at this song interpretation thingy but in this case, the music had me goin "hmm... no need lah... lagu dia dah best sangat..."everytime I dengar I can picture myself in an auditorium like the one below, singing to an empty room... the song has that effect on me... yeah!!!

so when I returned to Surabaya I made sure each day I put on this song to get it out of my system so I can get bored of it...

the thing is...


IT STILL HASNT....

here you go...





more on the band here!


sing with me peeps... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM HEEEEEEEEERRREEE!!!!!

No comments: