Friday, October 1, 2010

ini saya nak cerita sket...

this dish is Surabaya's favorite breakfast.... its called

THE NASI PECEL

(background music: JENG JENG JENG!!!)



they sell this by the streets of Surabaya as early as 5am in the mornings almost everyday of the week.... I for one don't usually get up at this hour so I can pretty much assume this is a big convenience for the working folks o their way to work.

now I told you before they sell them all week... so here is the upside...

even on weekends we kind find...

THE NASI PECEL

(background music sekali lagi)

.... everywhere.....


and then theres the downside.... I DON'T EAT NASI PECEL!!!!

no offense to all the PECEL-ITES but I didnt unlike this dish by choice... it all happened somewhere in weekend in 2007. Iwas sick. my head was spinning and sumwhere after 4am I took a paracetamol... 2 hours later, still no improvement. now at that time I was living in a dormitory so sumwhere around 6am one of my dorm boys came back with a whole plastic bag full of....

THE NASI PECEL

(u know what to do....)


upon smelling it... I THREW UP... I did not know why.... i've eaten pecel before that day and had no problem what-so-ever. so ever since then, upon smelling it my gag-reflex will kick in and the sensation to vomit will come...

so as a result, every time the weekend comes, I have to starve in the morning and just skip to luch for a meal... Y? because my house in Dharmahusada only sells

THE NASI PECEL

(yeah.... sing it...)

....on their streets....

8 comments:

Aqilah Rohizad said...

haha..nasi pecel punye cerita..
klaka gile

ImRaN said...

dah lama blogging.... .. and yeas... xle makan ini nasi... :(

Aqilah Rohizad said...

blogging baru2 aja..found new love nmpknye..huhu..

ImRaN said...

love for blogging ni da lama la.... malas na menulis je.... :)

Iman Hayat said...

i actually sang it everytime i read THE NASI PECEL (JENG JENG JEENNNGG!!)

ImRaN said...

haha... thank you for your participation... LOL

orthomama said...

The solution is simple my dear...learn to cook NASI LEMAK....

orthomama said...

The solution is simple...just learn to make NASI LEMAK....hehe..