Friday, October 15, 2010

blog tengah malam...


I guess some people don't get the picture.....

here's a funny story, I was chatting with a friend one day, nice person, we had a small conversation and after awhile I asked my friend if he/she had a blog since his/her english was magnificent! he/she told me that he/she didnt have one but he/she likes reading other peoples writings...

me: so u dun have one, yet you read other peoples????

he/she: yeas.. I can't write as well as I speak...

me: so that makes you eerrr... a.... stalker???

he/she: erm... I guess so???

so I took a moment to let wat he/she sed sink in... by the way, the word "stalker" is used alot in my current study place... beats me, I do not know y... and yeas... I guess so... Isn't that why we have blogs??? for other people to read it??? stalking by definition means putting ur nose in other peoples business when the matter should be private... private here means kept to oneself...

BUT WHEN YOU PUT IT ON A BLOG....

you are putting it out for the world to read.... so why get angry when U feel like you're being stalked??? wasn't that the reason you put it on the internet??? the most unsafe place in the world??? the most public place ever??? and then you turn on the security settings so that you alone can read it...

here's a tip:

GET A DIARY!!!! IDIOT!!!

oh God, why do I need to explain everything???


this goes for any other social networks, u chat with your friend in public, expect other ppl to kno and don't get pissed off if they do....


No comments: