Tuesday, September 15, 2009

venting is an alternative to MENGUMPAT

Yes I know its Ramadhan.... and I am not supposed to do this... but I think saying it here than verbally to other people will at least ease though not much... but a little... to whom it may concern, if you read this.... do I care???

oke... bullshit introductions aside, I would like to ask you...

ARE U DUMB???

lets hope yes is not the answer to my question... but sadly speaking... Ur acting like u are... reading peoples facial expressions is ur pathology... U were sent to this place to learn one of life's important professions that involve human interaction but oh how u fail to do so....

senang je really... if my face says I dun have time for ur bullshit, just back off.... Allah jadikan saya agak penyabar... tapi pleeez understand.... when I dun wanna listen to u and ur "ideas and revalations", I DONT WANT TO...

you ske cakap x serupa bikin... I do it sometimes but I dun voice it out to the world.... when u agree to be on time please do so, when u want to do something pleez do itand not talk about it... life is simple, jangan di"complex"kan tak tentu hala....

muqaddimah pjg2 tidak penting kalau U na wat betul2.... sekali lagi, Allah menciptakan saya agak penyabar.... kalau orang lain dah lama dah kau ditinggalkan... this journey I am facing is a long one... please, at least ease off and not make it harder.... jangan la fikir ko ni penting sangat... I have more important issues to deal with....



sabar Imran... bulan puasa....

1 comment:

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

hehehhe...sabar imran..sabar2..fuh fuh..sapakah gerangan nye yang buli hang ni..meh i tumpang pelangkung gak...

dah nak raye! hepi hari raye

=)