Monday, September 7, 2009

SING SING SING

My first day as a semester 5 student in Airlangga University... haha... the numbers get bigger.. the challenges even harder... the will becomes stronger....

that makes a good song lyric...

speaking of which when monday evenings leaves us waiting for the breaking of fast usually good song lyrics run thru my head... these lyrics in my POV are very "tersusun baik punya...."

try n guess which song they come from (aktiviti petang hari)


HELP ME CARRY ON, BUT SURELY IT'S OKAY TO USE MY HEART AND NOT MY EYES TO NAVIGATE THE DARKNESS



I USED TO BE COMMANDER-IN-CHEIF ON MY PIMP SHIP FLYING HIGH. TILL I MET THIS PRETTY LITTLE MISSLE THAT SHOT ME OUTTA THE SKY.



IF HEARTS WERE UNBREAKABLE, THEN I COULD JUST TELL YOU WHERE I STAND, IF I WAS INVISIBLE, WAIT, I ALREADY AM.



OH GOD IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER, BUT NO ONE EVER TELLS THAT FOREVER FEELS LIKE HOME, SITTING ALL ALONE INSIDE YOUR HEAD



SHE'S FAR AWAY FOR ME TO HOLD, GUESS I'LL LET IT GO



TRYING TO BE GENUINE WAS HARDER THAN IT SEEMS, AND SOMEHOW I GOT CAUGHT UP IN BETWEEN


theres more actually (feel free to leave urs in the comment section of the page), but I remember these ones because they sound good in conveying the meaning...


alright... SELAMAT BERBUKA PUASA.....







2 comments:

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

Selamat berpuasa imran!
caiyok nak sem baru ni...
=)

ImRaN said...

thanx dear.... u 2... awaiting your belanja... :p