Thursday, September 10, 2009

AAARRRGHHH....

sungguh sakit hati apabila melihat creativity of a script writer...

apabila ayat2 yang mereka gunakan sangatlah smart....

if this were a real profession I would love to take it

the thing is... I dun have the stuff needed to write such scripts

MARVELLOUS!!!

Oke.. by now ur probably thinking.... this guy is NUTS.... yes.... a lil I tink...

alrite I may have had a lil much to eat today [Pronto Buffet RULES!!!!]... but when I got home I just flipped thru my drives and remembered I had season 5 of Greys anatomy....

I made an effort to click it.....

and yes.... another sappy love story with all the crying and medical jargon even some ppl cant understand... most ppl just like the Mc Dreamy part... urgh....

there is this one scene where Izzy was talking to the alreddy dead Denny.... she was wondering why she is always "seeing" him.....I guess most doctors tend to go nuts at some point.... [look at Merediths mom!]

jadi script dia berbunyi camni....

I: heaven and hell...

D: yes

I: ur here for me

D: yes

I: No, ur not here for me, ur here FOR me

D: I loved u so much... I love u so much that when I got to come back for u, I thought.... Ur my heaven... But maybe.... Maybe I am ur hell....

.........

alright... kene berenti kat sini... becoz it then leads to a kiss and even more crying... man... they really have the tear ducts to pull this series off....


but... script dia sangat smart... wondering to myself bila la aku bleh converse dgn orang with that level of vocabulary....

banyak lagi yg ko kene blaja Imran Farid....





puasa da tinggal sket je hari dia.... how much have u done????




No comments: