Sunday, July 19, 2009

2 parts: part 2/2

finally all this thinking made me realize.... "wow, so much to study..." which could only lead to one thing

STRESSS....

more "s"' means more stress.... aaaaaaaaarrrghhhh....
where can I get one of these???

usually I just play guitar but not all you readers can play guitar can you.... yeeesss you.... hahah... Do u realize that the internet is not only used for facebook-ing??? I did and therefore I found this thingy that can help you students out there... ouh yeah... I need to read this too I guess....

If you’re going through a period of unavoidable stress here are a few tips
  • If you’re overwhelmed by the pressure of work, break down the things you have to do into manageable tasks and tackle them one at a time
  • Talk to friends and family about how you’re feeling
  • Stick to a healthy diet and get plenty of fresh air and exercise
  • Avoid using alcohol and drugs as a way to cope with stress, as these can negatively affect your mood as well as your health
  • Don’t put unrealistic pressure on yourself – no one is perfect all of the time
  • Use relaxation techniques, such as taking slow, deep breaths. Yoga and meditation are also popular activities for reducing stress.
hmmm.... I will do well to remember.... ouh... more at http://www.nus.org.uk/en/Student-Life/Your-study/Coping-with-study-related-stress/

hope this helps... smiles everyone...

ngeeeee....

2 comments:

Yern Ain said...

where's ur cbox anyway?

ImRaN said...

cbox deleted... didn't seem to be much use I guess.... :p